Thursday, January 19, 2012

Atleast one of us had a productive day...

I had surprisingly productive days on Monday & Tuesday. I made my list of most important things to do for the day (probably why I had productive days) and actually crossed off most of the items both days.

Yesterday Connor seemed to have different plans for my to-do list. The #1 item: deep clean the kitchen. Get rid of piles of papers, mop, clean off appliances, everything. I also had a list of Mary Kay to-do's I wanted to get done so I could relax after Brian got home from work.

Connor's to-do list looked a little different:
1. Learn how to climb on barstools so I can reach the piles mom is trying to sort out.
2. Discover I can escape the confines of the jacuzzi tub while mom is taking a shower.
   (mom note: he got 0 points for dismount on that one, no more waiting to take my shower until after Brian leaves for work)
3. Throw off mom's schedule by demanding lunch early and requiring a nap before 11:00am
4. Find out that I can get into Aiden's room by opening the bathroom door.
5. Figure out I can get into the bathroom by opening my closet door. 
6. When all else fails dump out every bucket of toys I own.

When Brian got home from work I had crossed NOTHING off my to-do list, and Connor had accomplished EVERYTHING on his!!

No comments:

Post a Comment